Foreign Affairs


Foreign Affairs
  • Immediate 75% reduction in foreign aid and a constant review of the remaining 25% to ensure it is being spent properly, effectively & where it is desperately needed.
  • We will stop the illegal wars abroad
  • We will work with President Trump to bring lasting peace to the world through a position of strength against those who do not wish to see it.